Take advantage of new federal tax credits when you lease a Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV.
As a consumer, you will receive this federal tax credit in the form of a cap cost reduction on a Santander Consumer USA (SC) lease.
Here’s what you need to know:
- This incentive is based on the federal EV tax credit and is subject to change.
- Tax credits will vary by vehicle trim. Please refer to the graph below for tax credit information by vehicle
- Qualifying customers who lease an eligible PHEV vehicle through Santander Consumer USA will receive a capitalized cost reduction
Don't miss out on these great incentives to own a new 2023 or 2024 Outlander PHEV! Deadline for this offer is November 30, 2023
You may also be eligible for additional rebates, including:
- $500 Conquest Cash – If you currently own a Mazda, Toyota, Kia, Nissan, Honda or Hyundai, you may be eligible to receive $500 in conquest cash! Rebate available for 2023 Plug-in Hybrids, Outlander, Eclipse Cross
- $1,000 Lease Cash - Receive $1,000 in lease cash on all 2023 Outlander PHEVs when you lease!
- $500 Loyalty Rebate – We want to thank you for being a loyal Mitsubishi customer, and we’ve included something to help make your next Mitsubishi purchase that much sweeter! Click for Details
- $500 Plug-In Hybrid Enhanced Loyalty Rebate - Plug-in Hybrid ENHANCED Loyalty Program. Stackable $500 Loyalty Rebate available for currently registered owners or lessees of Model Year 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Outlander Plug-in Hybrid, good for a 2023 Outlander Plug-in Hybrid
- $500 Military Rebate - Mitsubishi recognizes the dedication and achievements of the hardworking women and men of the military. Your investment in this country is to be commended.
See dealer for complete details
Tax Credits by Vehicle Trim